Wednesday, August 10, 2011

50 Reasons to Invite Facebook Into Your Classroom

Over at Mindshift Tina Barseghian shares why we should integrate Facebook into the classroom for obvious reasons like it's fun, free, and students are already using it.  Other benefits are that it allows students to connect and easily share ideas with the world.  If you were on the fence about using Facebook for learning these 50 reasons should provide some motivation to leave the 20th century behind and join your students in their worlds.  Read all the reasons here.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I dont have facebook, it is just a personal decision and I dont know if I will have someday. But when I read your point of view, I think I have to think it twice.
    It is for the sake of the students after all.

    elteacherjulian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete